Here is the gift information from Victoria and Postcards FRom Millie.
Are you aching to live a life that often takes you beyond the boundaries of your hometown and even of your home country?
So many women long for the excitement, the adventure, and the chance of self-discovery that comes from visiting foreign lands…
Unfortunately, many otherwise fearless women may also experience “travel nerves”, that little voice in the back of your head that will restrict you and keep you stuck from venturing out and truly enjoying your adventure.
These so-called “travel nerves” will whisper little things in your ear like:
- Is it really safe for a woman like me to travel alone?
- Will I be safe?
- How will I know what to pack and what to leave behind?
- What if I get lost and can’t find my way?
- What if I stand out like a tourist?
- How can I get by if I don’t speak the language?
- How can I protect myself against thieves and scammers?
As a woman traveller, Victoria Ugarte has had her fair share of mishaps, even a few horror stories, sprinkled with thousands of splendid moments of discovery, heart-pounding excitement, and breath-taking awe.
The Travel Diary for the Smart Traveller is a compilation of Valuable Travel Tips that Victoria has accumulated and lived by over 35 years of traveling the world.
- The 10 Commandments of Smart Travel)
- How To Pack for Travel
- How To Dress Appropriately: Culturally Correct Chic for Dress in a Muslim country
- The Secrets of Safe Travel For Women
- Travel Inoculation
- How To Avoid Stomach Bugs and Jetlag
These and so much more!
Travel Diary For The Smart Traveller is what every woman needs to travel comfortably, confidently, and responsibly.
So listeners if you want THE Travel Diary for the Smart Traveller – you need to email me at:
and I will send it out to you immediately.
Bless-sings and Happy journeys