Do you feel a stirring to BE more?
Have you ever said to yourself, “I have so much inside me, I just want more courage to express it?”
Your vision of how you want to positively affect the world could be large or small – that doesn’t matter.
However, your level of presence, authentic confidence, and feeling of worthiness DOES matter.
Rachael Jayne Groover, founder of The Feminine Spirituality and Leadership Institute and author of the book Powerful and Feminine, (who I recently interviewed on the show) has just released a complimentary video course that I recommend every woman watch immediately.
Watch the first video in this course NOW! https://yjz89334.infusionsoft.com/go/FSLI2011email@example.com
This is for women who are committed to their spiritual development and want to be an inspiring example of a leader who is powerful and feminine.
Whether you want to reach more people with your business and message, or have a greater impact in your local community, this free video series will help you be seen and heard in a powerful way – with clarity and presence.
It will teach you how to embody a powerful feminine presence, and make a difference doing what you love – without the struggle! Watch the first video in this course NOW!
The feminine energy doesn’t like to struggle.
In this video course Rachael Jayne teaches:
* The 6 most important skills and areas of growth for a woman who wants to be inspiring feminine leader.
* A simple process to discover which area of your spiritual development needs the most attention right now.
* A profound set of practices that will increase your personal presence, feminine energy, and vocal power so you can walk into any room and attract the attention you want.
* A way to determine your current level of personal presence and magnetism.
* An effective tool to work with your “Feminine Shadow.
” When you find out which aspect of your feminine nature you have been repressing and denying and start to integrate that, everything will start to change in both your inner and outer world.
Watch the first video in this course NOW!
Rachael Jayne practices what she teaches.
You’ll see that in the video.